16-17 Jr Bretton Woods Season Pass
Bretton Woods Jr season pass program is back for 2016-2017 season!
The program has changed from previous years so please read all the details carefully on the program below
Any child 12 years old or younger who leases or purchases a full package with Country Ski & Sport before 12/18/2016 will receive a Free season pass to Bretton Woods for the 2015-2016 season.
( Eligible age: 12 years old or younger, Born on or after 12/31/2003)
Important Dates and Deadlines
* To get a FREE season pass you must purchase equipment/lease and be registered online before 10/31/16.
You must also pick up the season pass at Bretton Woods before 1/16/17.
* Children registered online between 11/1/2016 and 12/20/2016 will be charged a $5 fee and still need to pick up the voucher at Bretton Woods by 1/16/2017.
* If you do not register online and show up to Bretton woods with your voucher and receipt before 12/20/16 you will be charged $25 for the pass.
* If you are not registered online before 12/20/2016 the pass will be $119 but still needs to be picked up by 1/16/2017.
*No season passes will be given if you show up to Bretton Woods after 1/16/2017 instead you will be given a 1 time 1 day lift ticket voucher.
( You must bring a copy of the original receipt and the voucher to be presented at Bretton Woods in order to receive the Free season pass)
What you must have at Bretton Woods when picking up season pass:
*A store documented receipt of the lease program purchase is required as well as the corresponding Junior Pass voucher when picking up your pass at Bretton Woods.
* A signature of the parent or legal guardian is required on documentation presented in the season pass office when picking up the season pass is necessary and required for pass activation.
* Proof of age may be required of pass recipients (we recommend bringing a birth certificate)
Country Ski Blog
I can’t believe it’s almost October…. Its time to tune-up your skis and boards! Snow will be falling soon! Now is the best time…Read the Article »