17-18 Jr Bretton Woods Season Pass
Bretton Woods Jr season pass program is back for 2017-2018 season!
The program has changed from previous years so please read all the details carefully
Any child 12 years old or younger who leases or purchases a full package with Country Ski & Sport before 12/20/2017 will receive a season pass to Bretton Woods for the 2017-2018 season.
( Eligible age is determined by calculating the Childs age on 12/31/17 — Born on or after 12/31/04)
Important Dates and Deadlines
* To get a FREE season pass you must purchase equipment/lease and be registered online before 10/31/17.
* You must also pick up the season pass at Bretton Woods before 1/28/17.
* Children who are registered online between 11/1/2017 and 12/20/2017 will be charged a $10 fee and still need to pick up the voucher at Bretton Woods by 1/28/2017.
* If you do not register online and show up to Bretton woods with your voucher and receipt before 12/20/17 you will be charged $25 for the pass.
* If you are not registered online before 12/20/2017 you will be charged $119 starting 12/21/2017 through the end of the season or you can receive one complimentary one day Junior Lift ticket to Bretton Woods
* If you are registered online before 12/20/17 and show up to Bretton Woods after 1/28/2018 to redeem your voucher you will be charged $119 for the pass or can receive one complimentary one day Junior lift ticket to Bretton Woods.
*If picking up after 1/28/2018 expect a longer then usual wait since there will no longer be a dedicated place to get your pass or voucher.
What you must have at Bretton Woods when picking up season pass:
* You must bring a copy of the original receipt and the voucher to be presented at Bretton Woods in order to receive the Free season pass
*A store documented receipt of the lease program purchase is required as well as the corresponding Junior Pass voucher when picking up your pass at Bretton Woods.
* A signature of the parent or legal guardian is required on documentation presented in the season pass office when picking up the season pass is necessary and required for pass activation.
* Proof of age may be required (we recommend bringing a birth certificate)
Country Ski Blog
I can’t believe it’s almost October…. Its time to tune-up your skis and boards! Snow will be falling soon! Now is the best time…Read the Article »