January 3, 2023
When it comes to shopping for skiing equipment, knowing the best times to purchase new gear can end up saving you a substantial amount of money on everything from skis and boots, to poles, bindings, and apparel. Many companies offer deeper discounts on the previous season’s equipment in order to make room for new gear that’s scheduled to arrive prior to start of the upcoming season. If you’re buying skis for the first time or not concerned about getting the absolute newest of the new, there are specific times you’ll want to take note of.
At Country Ski & Sport, we go to great lengths to help our customers get the very best deals when shopping for new skiing equipment and apparel. Here are just a few of the dates to keep in mind, and some additional information to consider, if you’re looking to save money on new snow gear:
- The period between late February and early April is a great time to shop
- Our Country Ski Expo features a diverse selection of discounted ski equipment
- If you’re shopping online, you can get some great deals during the summer
- Check our website often, as we frequently run sales on clearance items
- Be sure to confirm that the specific sizes and styles you want are in-stock
- When in doubt, it’s always helpful to call and see what’s not listed online
Anyone who takes their time on the slopes seriously knows how pricey some ski equipment can get. But when you know the best times to start looking, it’s not difficult to find high-quality gear at significantly reduced prices. Check out the Specials page on our website to see what’s on sale, and be sure to visit our Ski Expo for the very best deals on some of the industry’s most popular skiing essentials.
Questions about a specific item? Get it touch with the Country Ski & Sport staff anytime during regular business hours, or reach out via email through our website’s contact page. For those in the Massachusetts area, we invite you to visit any of our three locations for more personalized service.