We are extremely low on lease inventory. Please call the store to make an appointment.
Country Ski & Sport offers annual equipment leases for both junior and adult ski and snowboard equipment.
Whether your child is just learning how to ski or ride, or already has years of experience, our junior ski & snowboard lease program is a great option for families that do not want to buy new equipment every time their child grows.
2022/23 Ski & Snowboard Junior Seasonal Lease
Country Ski & Sport offers yearly leases for kid’s ski and snowboard equipment. Whether your child is just learning how to ski or ride, or already has years of experience, our junior ski & snowboard lease program is a great option for families that do not want to buy new equipment every time their child grows.
We are excited to announce our 2022/23 Jr. Season Pass Program in partnership with Saddleback Mountain.
This year, we are pleased to offer online lease appointment scheduling and an online lease agreement form for completion prior to your visit.
Benefits of Leasing with Country Ski & Sport
- No more growing pains! Re-fit your child if they grow out of their equipment at no additional cost (equipment upgrades are available at an additional cost.)
- All junior leases automatically enroll in our Jr. Benefit Program (details below)
- All skis/snowboards come tuned and adjusted
- Less expensive than purchasing equipment
- No more rental lines
Seasonal Lease Program Details
- All Country Ski & Sport Inc. leases require a $145 security deposit. All security deposits will be refunded, applied to a purchase, or rolled over into next season’s lease at Country Ski & Sport when equipment is returned
- Leases at Country Ski & Sport are due back between August 1st – October 31st of the following lease year
- Any lease returned after October 31, 2023 will be charged for the 2023/24 lease season.
- If you return your equipment before August 1, 2023, you forfeit your Jr. Benefit Program credit, as well as the ability to re-lease the same equipment
- If any equipment is lost, stolen, or otherwise not returned you are responsible for the cost of replacing it
Jr. Benefit Program
The Jr. Benefit Program exists to make buying equipment more affordable once your children stop leasing. Country Ski & Sport Inc. will credit each junior lease $20.00 per consecutive lease year towards the purchase of a complete adult equipment package. A complete adult package consists of skis (or snowboard), boots, bindings and poles.
Example: Your child leases for 5 consecutive seasons with Country Ski:
- When returning equipment between August 1st and October 31st of the season in which you decide to purchase equipment for the child, you will have accrued $100 in Jr. Benefit Program credit (5 consecutive years x $20). This credit must be applied towards the purchase of that child’s complete adult equipment package purchased at Country Ski & Sport Inc.
- The Benefit Program Credits may ONLY be used towards a new complete adult equipment package for the child who leased equipment. Credits may not be transferred or used for anything other than a complete adult package for the child who earned the credits.
- Your child stops acquiring benefit credits once they start leasing any adult equipment.
- Once your child is in adult equipment, they must use the benefit credits, or they will be forfeited.
- The credits cannot be used at any Country Ski & Sport Warehouse Sales or on our web store. Credits must be redeemed between August 1st and October 31st when returning the previous season’s lease at the location from which you leased from.
- Returning your equipment before August 1st will result in the forfeiting of your accrued benefit credits.