January 18, 2022
Shopping for skis, snowboards and other outdoor winter sports equipment is a bit more complicated than, say, shopping for a new sweater. There are many variables to consider, and overlooking even one can result in lackluster performance on the slopes, not to mention the potential for discomfort, pain and serious injury. At Country Ski & Sport in Massachusetts, we offer dedicated in-store appointments to make sure that the equipment you choose is safe, sized perfectly, and in line with your current and evolving abilities.
Scheduling an in-store appointment with one of our staff experts is easy, and a great way to ensure that you’re in the best position possible when it’s time to hit the slopes. Here are a few of the reasons to schedule an appointment with Country Ski & Sport, and some considerations to keep in mind when you’re ready.
- Attentive, personalized service from experts with a true passion for the sport
- Ensures that you don’t accidently buy equipment above or below your needs
- We take custom measurements for skis, boots, poles, bindings and snowboards
- A perfect opportunity to ask questions, see new gear and get helpful insight
- In-store appointments are available at all three Country Ski & Sport locations
- We don’t provide socks for boot fittings, so please be sure to bring a clean pair
For more information on what to expect during your appointment, or to book a time to speak with a member of our staff in-person, check out our in-store appointments page to get started or request a time. For answers to questions not found on our website, feel free to get in touch through our contact page or by calling the location nearest you.
Country Ski & Sport in Quincy, MA
Country Ski & Sport in Westwood, MA
Country Ski & Sport in Hanson, MA