July 12, 2022
Your friends at Country Ski & Sport are excited to announce that we’ll be re-opening our three Massachusetts stores on Tuesday, August 2nd. We’ve spent the past few months gearing up for the upcoming season and are confident that our customers are going to love what we have in store for them!
In addition to the many popular brands and equipment we’re known for, we’re planning on expanding our inventory to offer an even better selection, and have been making some great enhancements to our website and online store. Here are a few things to keep in mind as we get ready to open in time for the 2022–2023 ski and snowboard season.
- August is one of the best times to save big on last year’s gear and apparel
- We’ll be adding even more winter clothing, apparel, and outdoor accessories
- You can schedule appointments online for personalized service when we open
- Visit any of our three locations to take advantage of our re-opening specials
- Our leasing program will have more equipment than ever, sign up in advance
- Online ordering is active all year, so place your orders with total confidence
Closing our doors for the summer is always bittersweet; but we use the time to provide the best possible experience and look forward to seeing our customers soon. Check back for more information or any pending changes to our schedule, especially if you’re planning a visit to Country Ski & Sport on the day of our re-opening.
You can still order online, and our staff is working hard to answer your inquiries while making sure that orders are processed quickly and accurately. Thanks for your patience while we get set for the upcoming season, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Country Ski & Sport in Quincy, MA
Country Ski & Sport in Westwood, MA
Country Ski & Sport in Hanson, MA