October 21, 2021
Whether you’re an adult who’s been wanting to get out and hit the powder more often, or the parent of a child who’s expressed an interest in skiing or snowboarding, you don’t need any reminders of how pricey the gear can get. Skis, snowboards and all of the essential accessories are not cheap, and as we all know, children outgrow things quickly. At Country Ski and Sport, we’re proud to offer a wide range of ski and snowboard leasing programs for both children and adults at every level.
If you’re not in a position to purchase new gear every time your child grows a few inches, or an adult who casually hits to slopes and wants to avoid the hassles of rentals, our ski and snowboard lease programs are a wonderful option. Here are just a few of the reasons why so many winter sport enthusiasts in Massachusetts love our leasing programs.
- Annual skiing and snowboarding equipment leases for youth and adult
- Eliminates the need to buy new equipment as kids outgrow their gear
- High quality skis and snowboards from some of the industry’s best names
- Convenient appointments online or in-person for safe, personalized service
- Security deposits can be returned or rolled over as new equipment is needed
- Earn a $20 credit per year towards the purchase of equipment at a later date
- Leasing options available for skis, snowboards, boots, bindings and poles
For more information on ski and snowboard leasing from Country Ski & Sport, or to schedule a personalized consultation online or at one of our stores, get in touch using any of the numbers below. All equipment is leased on a first-come, first-serve basis, and the most popular gear reserves quickly. Secure your spot today and make this your best year on the slopes!